. vanilla avocado protein pudding .
Although slightly odd at first blush, the avocado in this recipe is mostly undetectable. It simply gives this pudding a smooth and luxurious texture, while boosting its nutritional value and staying power.
Ingredients (serves one)
- ½ cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 scoop Vega Vanilla Almondilla (or any protein powder)
- ¼-½ of a ripe avocado, depending on preference
- ½ banana
- Place all ingredients into any standard blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Empty into bowl and chill before enjoying.