. pumpkin pie breakfast bake .
Pumpkin pie isn’t only for Thanksgiving anymore! With this dessert inspired breakfast bake, you can enjoy a fall-time favorite any day of the year.
Ingredients (serves one)
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- 2 Tbsp. oat bran
- 2 Tbsp. flour of choice (I use spelt)
- ¼ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. nutmeg
- pinch of salt
- ¼ cup vanilla almond milk
- ½ Tbsp. maple syrup
- ½ tsp. vanilla flavor
- ¼ cup canned pumpkin
- Preheat oven to 375°F, and lightly spray an individual sized ramekin with cooking oil.
- In a medium bowl, combine oats, oat bran, flour, baking powder, spices, and salt.
- In a different bowl, combine pumpkin, almond milk, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Add wet to dry, gently stir to combine, and transfer to prepared ramekin.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes, and allow to cool before adding toppings of your choice.