. blueberry muffin breakfast bake .
Who doesn’t love starting the day with a delicious blueberry muffin? This breakfast bake has the doughy consistency of a muffin, with the staying power of a bowl of oats. A perfect way to kick start your day.
Ingredients (serves one)
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- 2 Tbsp. oat bran
- 2 Tbsp. flour of choice (I use spelt)
- ¼ tsp. baking powder
- pinch of salt
- ¼ cup vanilla almond milk
- ½ Tbsp. maple syrup
- ½ tsp. vanilla flavor
- ¼ cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375°F, and lightly spray an individual sized ramekin with cooking oil.
- In a medium bowl, combine oats, oat bran, flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add almond milk, maple syrup, and vanilla. Gently stir until well combined.
- Fold in blueberries, and transfer batter to prepared ramekin.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes, and allow to cool before adding toppings of your choice.